Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Michael.


 23 years ago I gave birth to a baby boy on 8-8-89 and he weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz.

23 years later he has grown up to be like 8 feet tall (well, close enough) and he has a sense of humor that I will never understand completely.

And he is totally into zombies.

So, since I have been in a weird mood lately, I decided to get him zombie stuff for his bday.

He might already have it. If so, oh well.

This doll is named "Dismember Me".  It was the NAME that really call my eye. LOL.

He is going to think I am totally off my rocker. But I have decided I want to give odd, weird, (but hopefully memorable) gifts. I gave Bryttan a "Bop It" for her bday.  I'm giving my dad handkerchiefs! Yes, he wants handkerchiefs! And I will make cookies too. And send pictures of his great-granddaughter.

George thinks I'm off my rocker. He saw the zombie stuff and he couldn't believe I got that. LOL.

No comments: