Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sloth


 Ugh. I am guilty of one of the 7 deadly sins. SLOTHFULNESS. (I think that is what it's called).  I seriously haven't done anything lately.

Sat on my butt at home and watched all 6 seasons of LOST back to back. And yesterday I watched the entire season of Freaks and Geeks.

Why?
I dunno. Haven't felt like moving. Just wanted to sit and zone out. And then sleep and zone out some more.
I'm actually glad to be back at work today. TONS of stuff to do. I took Friday and Monday off so the work has piled up.

Looks like George will be sent to Kauai on or around Sept 10th. Not sure for how long. But he expects it will be a long time.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to COOLER weather. I am sick of these 90+ degree days. Day after day after day of sweltering heat. I like my temps in the 70's or low 80's. But this summer has rocked the red zone on the thermometer.

And my electric bill has been $300 a MONTH all summer which is absolutely unbelievable. And ridiculous.

Anyhow, that's my BMW for the day. I love Freaks and Geeks. I AM Lindsay. (or, I WAS, in my highschool days). Brings back memories.


No comments: