Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally I scored a GREAT BARGAIN!


This ring is $1000. Yes it's real diamonds and gold. Guess how much I paid for it?

Guesssssss!!!  Come on.... I dare ya!!!

Well, there is a jewelry company that sells really expensive stuff and every so often they will offer something at a steal of a bargain price hoping that the buyer will be pleased and will shop MORE at their store.

My wedding ring was designed by me and unfortunately some of the stones are falling out and it's just not looking so good these days. I bought a fake cubic zirconia wedding set and I HATE it. Well, what can you expect for $30? You get what you pay for.

So I was surfing and found this ring listed at $1000. and it was on sale -- one day only -- for $146.  I kept thinking "This can't be right. There's something wrong with this ring, or it's stolen or something."

So I emailed the seller and said I was interested, but explain to me why it's so cheap and I was told that they do this as I said above, to encourage more buying.

Well, I ALSO had $100 in cashback rewards on my Discover Card.... and they offered me FREE shipping. So... this $1000 diamond ring cost me a whopping $46. (KA-CHING!!!)

I haven't received it yet, so the proof of whether I got a good deal or not, will be when I actually SEE it and WEAR it. But yeah.... pretty good deal either way.

I'm pretty proud of myself anyway. I never seem to find really amazing deals. This one may be the BEST.

2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

I Hope it is legitimate. They better send a receipt and I would get it appraised when you get it

Hotflash said...

You know, I thought the same thing, but at the same time I thought... if it's not... I'm only out $46.

No biggie.