Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waikiki Hotel

See the rainbow mural on the side of this building? Global stone has been hired to update it. It has over 8000 tiles. Can you imagine being suspended from the top of this building, all day, for several days, to work on this? YIKES.

George is hoping that he is not the one chosen to do it. He's not keen on heights.

Can't say I blame him. While the view would be spectacular.... I think I'd get very dizzy.

The job on Oahu should be finished this week. Then he's off to Kauai for who knows how long.

I need to start saving money up for a trip to VT. It looks like maybe Karin, Brett, Ady, Michael, Bryttan and I may make a trip back there. My dad would be so thrilled! I wish I was rich enough to fly the whole gang. But that's not going to happen.

Anyhow, I hope it all works out.

No comments: