Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PLEASE PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAPS!

 I need a quick, easy and cheap Halloween costume to wear to work. I gave up on the idea of the one I blogged about earlier. Because 1) I have no idea how to get a life sized Angelina Jolie head cardboard cut out and 2) I didn't notice the baby had a beer bottle, though in my defense I was planning to use a REAL baby bottle.

But I changed my mind.

If anybody reads my blog..... please give me some ideas. Keep in mind that I HATE Halloween. I tolerate it. And I get a kick out of people who enjoy it. I don't begrudge anybody their right to like it. I just have issues with parts of the whole thing. I'm weird. Whatever.


2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

Why do you hate Halloween? You could get a red and white striped shirt and hat and be Where's Waldo. Or a twirly skirt and bandana and be a gypsy?

Hotflash said...

LOL... Karin did you not grow up in the same house with me? Ask your dad if I like or hate Halloween and see what he says. I'm curious.