Friday, September 14, 2012

Actually not bad.....

Got my ring yesterday. Had to go to the post office to sign for it, show ID, write my address in some machine.... and jump through hoops to get the thing.

Does it look like the previous picture? Not exactly. I mean, the previous pic showed the detail pretty well.

This ring is ok. It's pretty. It's not a WOW factor by any means. It's 10 k gold, it's total diamond weight is only a tenth of a carat. The stone is a "G-H" (see below for what that means.)



      
  • G,H Nearly Colorless. Unless these diamonds are compared next to a master stone of higher color grade, color is nearly indiscernible. When face up these diamond appear nearly colorless. These diamonds are still rare, but slightly less expensive and are considered a good value.

Still, for under $50 I did score a great deal. I just wish my hands didn't look so old.... LOL.

No comments: