Monday, July 29, 2013

blew it. Blew it good.

I was off work for 5 days. I had tons of plans. I was going to go play with my grandbaby. I was going to exercise a lot. I was going to try some new recipes.

I didn't get to do much.
Hurt my back.
Had major stomach issues.
Spent a ton of money to try a new recipe and it was disgusting. And made me very sick to my stomach.

Didn't track my food like I am supposed to on the WW program.
Cheated. Not horribly, but bad enough (hence the tummy woes)
Did not exercise at all. Not even once. (My back was hurting too much. I was scared to make it worse).

I did, however, watch all FOUR seasons of "ParentHood" and laughed and cried. And cried some more. GREAT show. Glad Karin talked me into giving it a second try. I think Season 4 was one of the best.

Oh... and I gained a pound.

Wasted vacation. This week will be better.

No comments: