Monday, July 1, 2013

Here we go .... AGAIN

So last week I went home to visit my dad and the first words out of his mouth were "Boy have you gotten BIG!"

Thanks dad.

Like I don't already KNOW that.

But maybe it was the nudge I needed to really DO something about it. I have tried and tried. I just can't stick with anything.

But, one thing I have not tried is weight watchers. I know a lot of people in my ward who have used it and lost weight. But I kept thinking I just wasn't in to that. But obviously trying everything else under the sun hasn't worked so what have I got to lose?

So I signed up for it. Now, let's hope I can make the plan work. My problem is that I don't exercise because I am afraid of rupturing a disk in my back (for the third time).  And, I am a stress eater. If I am the least bit sad, anxious, depressed, or angry... I will grab something.

So, I have to change some of my behaviors. And find some kind of extremely low impact exercise.

Anyhow.... let's see how this works. Otherwise... .I just give up.

No comments: