Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weight Watchers Day 1 ---- I can DO THIS!0

Banana - 0 points

Breakfast sandwich... 6 points

chex mix snack.... 2 points

Cucumber - 0 points

Herbal tea - 0 points

Milk 1 point

fresh spinach - 0 points

Thai chicken and noodle lunch - 7 points

tomato - 0 points

Turkey and stuffing dinner - 6 points

English Toffee Crunch icecream bar for dessert.... 2 points. 


This is all the food that I ate on my first day of Weight Watchers. AND I STILL HAD POINTS LEFT OVER THAT I DID NOT USE!!

And I wasn't starving to death at all. 

And it's actually kind of fun to play around and see how much "bang for the buck" or "food for the points" I can get into one day. 

I like this. 

I get 32 points a day. I only used 26 yesterday. Pretty good. This week I am using the frozen meals just because it is easier and too hot to cook, but I don't plan to stick on those. I will start making some of the WW recipes soon. 

No comments: