Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Buying baby clothes is fun... even if it's not my baby!

I took David to JCPenny last night and we got his new little sister some new outfits. We had actually picked out this 5 pack of onsies for her, but something told me to put it back. Good thing I did because Karin had bought the exact same ones!!

David was so excited to get to hold her. I texted him later in the evening and asked "So what do you think of your new baby sister?" He replied, "She is an angel!"

Can't wait to see her myself.

Michael's comment was "She's so tiny! Even Ruby weighs twice as much!" (Ruby is their Yorkie dog).





Seems like lots of babies on the way. Chris and Nate have their little one, My coworker Jason and his wife are expecting # 2 already (they got married a week before Karin and Brett!) A ward member, Laura Garn had a baby girl yesterday. Brett's bro and sis-in-law are expecting around the same time as Chris.
Just lots of new spirits heading into the world. It's kind of fun!

No comments: