Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Now I ask you very confidentially.... ain't she sweet?


This picture is really good at showing how teeny tiny little Melanie is. In David's arms she looks like a dolly. I haven't seen her myself since she was about 5 days old... so I am sure she has changed a bit.
She is just a sweetie though.
Here she is with her mama. (Very proud mama, too I think!)
I saw my pain doctor today. He is very pleased with the results of the last epidural injection. I have been able to cut my pain meds in HALF. This is awesome. My goal is to get off them completely.
He is sending me to Physical Therapy twice a week to try to build up the muscles in my neck. I hope they do massage and TENS because that's my favorite part of P.T. LOL.
I have purchased ALL of the LOST action figures that have been released. I have a feeling that they will be worth something someday. They are Limited Editions and they are pretty dang cool! Very hard to find -- and I just think once the show is over... they will be worth something. I hope so. If not... I will enjoy them myself because as I said, they are pretty cool!
I had a low cal version of a cob salad today. It was yummy. I had lettuce, two hard boiled eggs and a couple tablespoons of left-over corn on the cob (off the cob) topped with Lite Ranch. And a plate of watermelon, cantalope and honeydew on the side. YUMMMO.
Who needs the bacon?? I didn't even miss it.
I made some lowfat oatmeal craisin cookies last night. Wow, they are really good too! I have those in the vending machine at work. I replaced half the butter with applesauce. Works great. I was supposed to have raisins and soak them in either whisky or rum... BUT I had craisins and no booze so I soaked them in 2 TB of water that had rum extract and coconut extract. They came out really good!! I'm really enjoying learning how to cook lower fat and healthier.

No comments: