Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh my gosh, I gotta share!




Neither one of these guys looks all that sure of himself as he holds the new baby. (I guess I should call her by her name -- Melanie). She looks so teeny tiny and so sweet. They probably feel like they might drop her and break her or something. I just love the looks on their faces. (Thank you Karin for sharing pics with me).
We just hired an intern at work for the summer and he looks A LOT like the intern on "The Office". I crack up when I see him. His name is Ben. But I keep wanting to call him "Ryan". I have to get a picture of him somehow to post.
Work is getting so busy these days, I almost wish they could hire a helper for ME. I could use it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I distinctly remember Brett leaping off my couch when Raedin let out a very large burp. Brett wanted out of the line of fire! I can't remember if he held him or not, Raedin was really little at the time, but I won't forget how fast Brett's reflexes are when spit up might be coming!