Friday, May 8, 2009

I wish you could grasp how tiny she is....


Melanie Isabel (or as I have nicknamed her -- MellyBelly) is so incredibly tiny. Pictures don't capture how teeny she is. But believe me... she is TINY. Eeeensy weensy.
Her parents would hate my choice of a nickname. I will try not to use it in front of them. LOL
This weekend is Mother's Day. I miss my mom. Oh well. It does get easier with time.
I have yard work to do this weekend, lots of baking, and I need to wash my car inside and out. I moved my exercise bicycle into the living room, directly in front of the TV. Now I have NO reason not to get some exercise while watching the tube. I rode it for half an hour last night.
I'm making veggie lasagna, home made rolls and low cal cheesecake for Mother's day. YUM YUM.

No comments: