Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools!


Things were pretty tame at work on April Fools day this year (compared to last year when I outdid myself).
I came in and found this little fella swimming in my mug.... I named him Jorge and got him a nice home. He's living on my desk at work.

And then my prank (the only one I pulled this year) was to put fingers on the paper cutter. I didn't go to the extreme I had planned (fake blood all over the floor and cutter, and a white towel covered in fake blood wrapped around my hand). Probably a good thing because I think I would have given a few people a heart attack.
So... I still don't know who gave me the fishy... but I suspect it might have been Richard... because last year I put his eyeglasses inside of a huge block of Jello.
I thought it was Jan... but she insists it wasn't..... so I don't know.....

No comments: