Thursday, April 8, 2010

Very interesting movie!



Karin told me about the movie "Lars and the Real Girl" and it sounded so strange I HAD to see it.


It was hilarious.... laughed out loud many times. It was also weird... furrowed my brow many, MANY times.....


It was a little mildly disturbing.... (shook my head a few times)....

and it was ultimately really SAD in an odd way.

But it was a GREAT movie!! I think what was particularly difficult for me is that Lars reminded me of a person I actually know.... and that is who I kept thinking Lars was.... If it had been a different actor.... I wouldn't have made that connection. Therefore it wouldn't have been so..... personal.


After that I watched Lindsay Lohan in "Labor Pains".... total waste of time. Didn't even finish the movie.

No comments: