Friday, April 9, 2010

CHARLY HORSE!


Last time I did Hcg, I had a constant charly horse sensation in my right calve. (Calve? or Calf?) anyhoooo.... it lasted about a week or more. I have the same thing this time. It's not a pleasant feeling at all. I can't eat bananas (which usually help cramps), and I can't take potassium supplements because I am on mega high doses of Vitamin D at the moment and it's not good to do that, it can cause heart problems.
Stretching only makes it worse, not better. I guess I just have to ride it out till it wears off. Really annoying though. I go up and down stairs like I have a broken leg! Other side effects I had last time that have come back this time are a nasty taste in my mouth (which happens when your body starts releasing ketones), and that's about it for the negative things. I didn't get a headache this time. (YAY!).. I do have lots of energy, and little to no appetite, and I passed up the donuts this morning with only mild sorrow.
I crave veggies again. This is a good thing.
So far I have lost 5 or 6 pounds, but it does not show yet. I have to lose a good 15 for people to notice.
I am so glad strawberries on on the protocol. I LOVE them and they are coming in season now. YUM YUM.

No comments: