Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What next?


Spirit Airlines (who ever heard of them anyway?) is going to start charging for CARRY ON luggage. This is totally nuts.
Pretty soon I am gonna have to travel with no more than what I can carry in my PURSE!
They stop feeding us. Or charge us outrageous amounts for a bag of yucky tasting food.
They charge us for checking our luggage. Now they want to charge us for our carry on luggage. I think this trip to Kauai is going to be my last travel trip for a long time. I'm done. It's ridiculous. ( I sound like my dad).

3 comments:

dollatstorediva said...

amen sister!! love you, kristi

Hotflash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotflash said...

KRISTI!! You found me!! Welcome!! Sorry I did not know it was you when I saw your comment. Duh. I'm gettin' old.