Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rock N Roll



Right after I met George, we were having a really cool discussion one day about "signs of the times" and predictions, and doomsday type stuff. He said, (this was in January) that there would be 15 significant earthquakes really close together, this year. And that Las Vegas is going to be one of them.
Yesterday he texted me about the one in Spain. This morning about the one in China. By HIS counting.... there's been 7. But when I go to the earthquake site... it shows there has been 8 significant earthquakes this year so far:
Jan 3 - Soloman Islands - 7.1 magnitude.
Jan 10 - Northern California (off shore) - 6.5 magnitude (he doesn't count this one)
Jan 12 - Haiti - 7.0 mag
Feb 27 - Chile - 8.8 mag
March 8 - Turkey - 6.1 mag
April 4 - Baja Ca/ Mexico - 7.2 mag
April 13 - Spain - 6.3 mag
April 14 - China - 6.9 magnitude.
Creepy huh? And suddenly in the news Utah is once again pushing earthquake preparedness, and updating our 72 hour kits and so on.
I think George has a really strong intuitive sense.
And he gets these impressions from out of NOWHERE. For example, this morning he texted me: " Something completely wrong about many scenarios around me."
I said, "What do you think it means?"
He said, " It means trouble, turmoil ahead, you are going to get your share also."
I replied, "It's interesting you say that! JUST THIS MORNING I wrote in my journal that I felt a really strong need to 'stand in holy places.'"
(do you hear the Twilight Zone music?).....

No comments: