Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My invention


Experimented the other night and came up with what Karin called "Amazing" cookies.
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cups brown sugar
1 tea vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups coconut
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup cinnamon chips.
Mix all ingredients together. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let sit on cookie sheet a minute or two before removing. \
I brought them to work and they were gone in a couple of hours. (I didn't sell them, I was offering freebies.... that's how I hook em into wanting more and then NEXT time I bring cookies... they are for SALE.) LOL.

2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

As long as you never charge me! You should call them Cinn-amazing Cookies lol

travelady said...

Cinnamom chips, I have never seen them, I am a big fan of coconut. They sound yummy....maybe you should bake some the night before Hawaii and surprise George with some love form the kitchen....