Monday, February 18, 2013





In a dream that I had a few months ago, I moved in to an apartment at some college with a bunch of other girls. They didn’t like me and were not very welcoming. I didn’t even have a bed to sleep on, they gave me a flip out chair on the floor.

Last night I dreamed that I was at the same school but living in a different apartment building. Somehow I ended up going back into the first apartment from the previous dream and the girls there were furious at me because I had moved my stuff in and never came back and now rent was due and they wanted the rent money whether I was living there or not. And they were also in the process of packing my stuff up to throw it out.
 I had completely forgotten that I moved in there! But when I saw the mattress on the floor I remembered the other dream and that I had moved in there. It was so weird. I told them I had forgotten I was living there  but I would give them the money for the rent even though I wasn’t going to stay there. I would move my stuff out that day. But I needed to go to the bank to get the money. They were all cranky at me because they had used their own money to cover my part of the rent, but now they needed to buy text books and had no money. So they needed my rent money. And they needed it immediately.
I was going to call George to ask him to transfer some money to me. But I couldn’t because my  phone had a dead battery. I couldn’t find my purse so I didn’t have my wallet or any ID. My keys were gone. I couldn’t find my car in the parking lot. I somehow got back to my “real” apartment where I was actually living, but I couldn’t get in because my key was in the purse that was missing.
I looked down, and suddenly my clothing had also disappeared! I was buck naked, stranded. So I was trying to find something to cover up with but couldn’t.
Finally one of my roommates came home and let me in. I was looking for my purse in my room, but it wasn’t there and all of the clothes that I could find did not fit me. They were like little children’s clothes. I couldn’t find my phone charger either. I needed to charge my phone so I could call someone for help.
I couldn’t use anyone else’s phone because I don’t know the numbers to call, since they are all programmed in my phone. I knew that I had them written down on paper somewhere, but I could not find it.
I was still naked and trying to cover myself with my hands.  I went down to the parking lot to try to find my car. I thought I might have a coat or something in it.  I walked all around and could not find it. I kept running into groups of guys who were trying to catch me to rape me and I was terrified.  People could see I was naked but nobody would offer me something to cover up!  
I remember feeling so frustrated and afraid, and panicked. 

No comments: