Wednesday, February 13, 2013




Why can't people manage? I mean, why can't managers manage? We have to package 75 antennas today for the sterilizer. It has to be done TODAY. But we don't have the labels that have to go on them..... My job is to inspect each antenna, label them and package them for sterilizing. I was told to be here at 7am to get started.

But ............. we still don't have the labels................ they are in OREM.  So somebody has to drive down and back to get them which will be at least an hour and a half or more depending on traffic.

And so I sit here doing what? Blogging. Because I can't do my job. That I came in early to do.

And they knew it yesterday that the labels would not be here. But  nobody seemed to care.
It will all work out, they said.
How? I asked.  I can't label things without the labels.
The room I work in is very tiny and so I could possibly inspect some and let them pile up while waiting for labels.... but.... there's not a lot of room to stack them.

So.......... why am I here again?


No comments: