Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Time To Heal


 I talked to my dad last night. At first he sounded awful and he was complaining a ton. But by the end of the conversation he sounded better and told me his pain was gone. LOL.

He was confused a little bit. But that is normal. He did say he was going "home" on Tues or Wed. and I told him I didn't think that was going to happen.

He might go to a rehab facility then, but he is NOT going home.

I felt bad for him because he is not able to go to the restroom or use a bedpan, so he pretty much messes his bed and then has to wait until somebody comes to clean it up.

He can't find the button to call the nurse (he can't see, remember) and so sometimes he just hollers for help (I'm sure the nurses really like that!)

One thing that did concern me is that he was coughing a lot and it sounded very rattley. I told him I hoped he didn't get pneumonia and he said they thought he was and put him on some medicine for it "but it ain't doin' nuthin".

Guess we shall wait and see what happens. Keeping him in my prayers.

No comments: