Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And The Mountains Shall be Laid Low.....


A look at Alaska's Mt. Redoubt blowing it's stack Monday. Scary times these.
I saw Brian on Sunday when he came for dinner. He was hurting pretty bad in his back and I hope he gets it looked at by a doctor because I think he hurt himself when he fell. He was in a lot of pain and was moving very slowly.
He claims it was from laying on the ER gurney for 5 hours, but I think it's more than that.
David has his Rebel Men concert tomorrow night. Next year he wants to be in the school Concert Choir where they have to wear tuxes for every performance. Which, means, of course, I have to buy a tux..... ouch.
Utah is getting hit with snow again. So much for spring eh? David was threatening to kill MR. Groundhog for lying.
I have a great recipe I am going to post later. If you like Twix bars, you will like this. It's not calorie friendly but the best foods, in my opinion, aren't. LOL

No comments: