Friday, March 20, 2009

Guess who is home?


Little Markie who was in Primary Children's with RSV for a week, has come home as of yesterday. He had to bring oxygen home with him, but at least they let him leave the hospital.
Brian went to work yesterday. He says he feels like he has full lung capacity back. They had him doing a spirometer and he can get it to 100% now.
My ear still kills. I am pretty sure the eardrum is ruptured. I'm so mad at that M.A. I could spit. But whatever.
My house is a disaster. Oh my heck.... spending time recovering from my epidural injection....... then Brian going in the hospital....... means I have not done laundry or cleaned for a looooooong time. That is what I MUST do tomorrow. My bathrooms are so ick... and even though I did 3 loads of laundry.... it barely made a dent.
I hate living in a house that is dirty. So tomorrow I am going to grab a Sobe No Fear energy drink, pop music on my CD player in the kitchen and go to town cleaning!!
Ok, well, now I am at work and just learned the VP of Sales quit and today is his last day so now I pray they hire a SINGLE, good looking man to replace him...... (I had a dream long ago that I would find my next husband because he would be an employee here. At the time I thought "Huh, that will NEVER happen, we are not hiring! " But since that time we have hired several people and now we have another position open..... sooooooo..... we shall see.... LOL.

No comments: