Friday, March 27, 2009

City in the Clouds.....


I think this is a really cool photo. I'd call it "City in the Clouds" or "Heaven's Suburb"....
Utah had ground fog like this the other day and as David and I drove to school we saw a condo complex that looked just like this.
This is also a cool photo. I love ice. I don't like driving in it, but I think there is a magical quality to ice sculptures and ice in general.


So seeing the bottom of this pier is just really neat.
Today is Friday and even though I have a ton of work to do and it's so quiet here because half the people are gone... I just can't focus and get anything done. I'm dilly dallying around and it's making me crazy. Pam and Polly and I are heading out at 4pm to go see the opening of "The Haunting in Connecticut" and then I can go home and watch something funny so I can sleep tonight. LOL. I don't know why I do that to myself but I just love scary movies. I don't like some of them, but I do like the more mild ones.
My ear is sending shooting, sharp pains through my ruptured eardrum. (Yep, it IS definitely ruptured).
I found a new Primary care physician. I am NOT going back to St. Mark's family practice. They seem to screw up EVERYTHING that I go to them for. I have coworkers who recommended this new doc who is located in the medical building at Pioneer Hospital. I still prefer to get any tests, surgeries, procedures, etc... done at St. Mark's hospital because they are wonderful at the hospital. But just everyday simple doctor stuff can be done at the new office.
And I still have my pain doctor at St. Mark's Pain center. He's good and I will stick with him. I do think I am going to save up money to go back to Master Lu for accupuncture again. When I went to him, I had 10 treatments and did not need a pain pill for 6 months. When I went to Dr. Kris for accupuncture I spent the same amount of money and it did absolutely NOTHING at all. I believe Master Lu knows his stuff better even though I can't understand a word he says. He speaks with a heavy Chinese accent.
Well, the boss is heading over here. Gotta look busy.

No comments: