Thursday, June 9, 2011

I wish I had written my dream when I woke up...





























Grrrrr. blogger won't let me cut and paste so now I have to retype this all over again. Oh well...






Last night I dreamed that I had bought a house. It was a narrow, two story house. I was having a party there and I was very surprised at how many people showed up. It was like a big family reunion. I was walking all around making sure everybody was enjoying themselves, and checking on the food, and so on.






I saw a nice looking man sitting in a chair playing with a baby and he had a dog by his side. As I approached him, he said, "Hey, where's Mary?"






I went up to him and he stood up and I saw that it was Uncle David but he was a lot younger, and he could walk! I told him mom wasn't there because she has been gone for a few years and he said, "Well, so have I. I want to see her."






There were people filling the yard and the streets and I was just amazed so many showed up. And I recognized a lot of them as people I knew when I was a little kid and I also knew most of them had died.






Karin was there, entertaining a group of kids, and her hair was cut short and in a wedge. She didn't really want to talk to me. She was busy keeping the kids occupied.






I also saw Annette, but I couldn't get over to talk to her.






I caught a glimpse of aunt Joyce.






And I had the feeling that Uncle Eddie was going to show up. I was really looking forward to seeing him, but also realized that if I did, it meant he was dead too.






There were Harlow's there also. Grandma, and Maddy. I saw uncle Don (who is still living).






That's all I remember. UPDATE: Last night as I lay in bed I was thinking about this dream and another thing occurred to me -- in my house, the kitchen was upstairs, on the top level. And I thought, "Hmm I wonder what the significance of that is?" and then I thought, "I am happy in my kitchen. The upper level is where I will be happy."

Interesting.....







2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

So was I dead then if I was there? Also, I will NEVER cut my hair in a wedge. That must be why I died.

Hotflash said...

LOL.... I wasn't dead. And you weren't either. As for the haircut... I don't know what that is all about. LOL!!