Monday, June 6, 2011

Longing for a visit home



This picture reminds me of Vermont. I really hoped to go see my dad this year and take George. We still hope it will happen. Just not sure when. One thing we have discussed is having George go straight to Vermont from Honolulu when he leaves and I will meet him there.


I've been rather negative and whiney lately. Believe me. I hate it. I can't stand myself some days. LOL. Part of my problem is that I've put on a enormous amount of weight. I need to get it off.


I just have absolutely no energy. Ever. I think I need to get in and see the doctor. This has gone on way too long. But the doctor always takes blood, tells me its all normal, and that I just need to exercise.


Well, I want to exercise but I have no energy or desire or motivation to do it.


Blech. I hate feeling like this.

2 comments:

travelady said...

Michelle, when I get back from my trip....would you like to come work out with me and I will help you? Years ago I was a counselor at Gloria Marshall's....and I really enjoyed it. Golds is pretty cheap and I know when you have someone, like a coach...it really helps....

Hotflash said...

That's a wonderful offer, but I know me and I know that I won't do it. I've joined gyms before and had trainers and I just don't do it.

I'm going to get my exercise bike out again and I think that is where I need to start. Then maybe if I get ahead... I can do the gym and I will take you up on your offer. :-)