Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weather woes

We are having one of the wettest, coldest springs on record. I'll take that over tornados anyday. But still, it made for a change in plans when my Georgie came to visit. We had planned to go have a picnic in Millcreek Canyon. Probably good thing we didn't because the day we would have.... there was some weirdo guy doing mushrooms and walking around with his pants down. Not my kind of fun.


And we wanted to do some other stuff outside. But it was cold and rainy. Booooooo.

George has only seen Utah at it's worst. Therefore he HATES this state. He has no desire to live here. Well, other than the fact that his WIFE is here. But he has only seen cold, rain, snow, wind... the bad side.

He really wants to move to Yuma, AZ and open a business with his friend Tom. That may be in our future. But definitely not near future.

I'm not leaving BSD. I'm not leaving my kids. I'm not leaving Utah. Nope. And thankfully, he isn't asking me to.

No comments: