Saturday, June 18, 2011

Late night ramblings

In 2 months I will get to take my hubby home to meet my dad. And we will paint dad's house and fix stuff up and clean, and do whatever dad wants.

I'm excited to be able to do it.

The trip is going to cost a small fortune..... but it is worth it. Dad is getting on in years and you just never know when a visit might be "the last".

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I will tell him that we are coming. George has already gotten the time off approved. I have put in my request. Hopefully it gets approved! LOL. Maybe I better wait a few days before I make reservations. Just to be sure.

Today was a LAZY day for me. I did do a little housework, but I slept in late. I took a nap, and I have played "Bejeweled" almost ALL day. Shame on me.

It's 11:30 pm so I better head off to bed quick.

My biggest regret today is I did NOT get in my exercise. I totally planned to do it. But I didn't. So tomorrow I better do twice as much.

:-)

1 comment:

travelady said...

too bad you 2 don't have time for a road trip....

Hey I wanted to thank you for your kind words this morning on Facebook, I was down in the dumps and you made my day...thanks!!!