Monday, November 23, 2009

LEVEL 8


My neck has not hurt this bad in MONTHS. I seriously may schedule another epidural before the end of the year.
Yesterday I took a Lortab 10 (finally broke down and took it. So you know the pain was BAD), AND I took a Xanaflex.
Did NOT help the pain at all!!! I tried my best to hide it from everybody, but I kept finding myself clenching my teeth, which then started my jaw hurting.
You know what would feel good? To have somebody just beat me really hard on the neck/shoulder area. I just want to HIT it.... HARD.
It hurts bad enough that it is making me sick to my stomach. I don't know what I did... if I slept wrong, or if the epidural injections have just worn off... But I think that even if it is going to cost me hundreds of dollars... I need to have another injection.
The question is WHEN??

No comments: