Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wow..... life is funny.


Last night was hilarious in some ways. At one point in time I was getting texts from 4 different people, phone calls from 3 different people... all at exactly the same time and I kept accidently hanging up on the callers....
But I ended up having two really awesome conversations. One with Esteban and one with Fernando. Both of these men are so nice. Fernando gets bonus points because he is LDS and VERY active. He is ward mission leader in his ward right now, and he has been a bishop and Stake Pres. He knows that I am struggling with church at the moment and he is just so sweet about it.
Both of these guys are dying to come to Salt Lake and meet me. And my fear is they are both going to come at the same TIME!! Fernando wanted to come for Thanksgiving, but decided that was too soon for him because he was just here in Oct for conference so he is thinking he will come at Christmas to visit his daughter.
Esteban has tons of money so he can come whenever he wants and I am not sure how soon that is going to be. Can I lose 75 pounds in two weeks? YIKES.
Anyhow, both of these guys are just very nice. Esteban speaks perfect english and is very easy to understand. Fernando speaks perfect Spanglish.... He speaks english better than he thinks he does. But he prefers spanish.
Anyhoooooooooooooo. Let's see who I am supposed to end up with (maybe neither?).
But it's nice to have attention.

2 comments:

travelady said...

Yes you can lose weight in 2 weeks, but remember beauty is inside!!! My cousin is starting this HCL diet and she is so excitied about it, have you heard of it?
On a side note I too am having 'church' issues...you and I need to do lunch.....

Hotflash said...

Do you mean HCG diet? Yes, I am going to do that in January. I know better than to start during the holidays. I will never succeed.