Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday musings.....


I went to bed at 11pm last night, and woke up at 5am so I got up and came in to work to use the computer. I really need to get a computer at home that works.
I have been having some really bad neck pain the past week or two and it's been a battle to not turn to the last couple of Lortab I have left. But there is this fear in me that if I open that door, then the monster will come out and grab me. I don't want to go there.
So I started using a "Happy Light" at work. It's made by Verilux. It's supposed to make your brain think it's getting natural sunlight so you are more energized and happier. Well... I am definitely more energized lately. I keep waking up at 4, 5, and 6am bouncing out of bed ready for the day. But mood-wise, I think David would tell ya that I am CRANKY as a bear.
At work, I feel fine. But at home I am feeling so cranky and out of sorts at night. And I'm letting stupid little things get to me (which I hardly ever do), and I am mad at people that I hardly ever get mad at, and it's just weird. I don't think the light has anything to do with my crankiness. I just think I am feeling stressed out because it is the end of the year already and this year has just FLOWN by in a blink of an eye.
Well, I have a lot to do today. I need to bake brownies for a family baptism, and go to the store to get the stuff for broccoli soup, and make it (because it tastes better the next day), and I need to do laundry, and go to the baptism........ My bathroom needs to be cleaned.
I need a maid. Oh, wait. I used to be one. huh.

No comments: