Sunday, November 1, 2009

LOL


Why didn't they make pacifiers like this when MY kids were little?
Too funny.
So for Halloween my friends Pam and Polly and I went to see the movie "Cirque de Freak: The Vampire's Assistant". It was ok. I wouldn't see it again.... but it was "ok". Not scary or anything. David is reading the book and says the book is better (the books always are better).
Then we went to Tepanyaki for sushi. There were like 20 people in the whole restaurant. The waiter said it was costing them more to stay open than what they were making. Well.... guess Halloween is not a night most people want to go out to dinner. Except the bah humbugs like me. LOL
I had bought the most amazing looking severed fingers to do a joke at work for Halloween and I totally FORGOT about them. Guess I will have to save it for April Fools. Tsk Tsk.

No comments: