Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nice long weekend.......


Even though I have been battling a head cold or allergies, or something.... I am enjoying this nice long weekend all to myself.
I slept from 6:30 pm last night until almost 9 am this morning. I REALLLLLY needed it I guess. Though the cold medicine probably helped.
I've been watching marathon movies.... and just taking it easy. It is nice.
I haven't been answering my phone though. I just don't feel like talking to anybody. I had plans to go to a movie and sushi with Pam and Polly today, but I cancelled. Or rather, postponed it. I just don't feel like going out. I just want to be all by myself.... do my own thing..... not have to talk to anybody.....
Take a nap if I feel like it.... just hibernate. My head is still pounding. My neck pain has come back and I have spots of numbness on my back, which is really weird.
I am making some broccoli soup and homemade bread today. Yum. I am so officially sick of turkey now.
Well, I guess it is time to go and get on with my day.

No comments: