Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not what i was expecting.


Yesterday I threw the ingredients in my bread maker so I could have some nice, warm, fresh, fluffy bread to go with my bowl of broccoli cheese soup at dinner last night.
One problem. I forgot to put the yeast in!!
I got a brick. Hard on the outside.... doughy on the inside. Total mess. Had to throw it away. So I will attempt to do it again today, and I have a big sign that says "Remember YEAST!"
The long weekend is over. Wow it has been nice to be a total couch potato. I've accomplished absolutely nothing.... other than some laundry. But it's ok.
If Brian brings David home today then I will have him haul up the tree and I will at least get that decorated.
I have a busy weekend coming up. Our company party is Friday night and I am going to see that movie "Blind Side" (I think that is it?) and have sushi with Pam and Polly on Saturday.
Work is going to be outrageously stressful for the next 4 weeks. I hardly dare think about it. I really need to find a Friday that I can get another epidural injection on my neck, but it has to be a day I can take off.... and I don't know if I will have any days I can do that.
But I should do it before the new year because then I have another $1000 deductible before insurance covers anything.

No comments: